- To provide a Christ-centered environment where faith as well as educational pursuits are nurtured. We encourage all to come to know Jesus Christ and learn to walk in His ways.
- To provide the opportunity for the natural integration of a variety of subjects within a Biblical conceptual framework.
- To be godly role models for all, taking seriously the admonition from Jesus who said, "but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher." (Luke 6:40)
- To educate the whole child intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically, and spiritually.
- To provide our students with a blend of traditional and innovative educational experiences that meet the highest standards of excellence.
- To develop positive and caring student-teacher relationships.
- To encourage a variety of opportunities for family participation.
- To be fair, consistent, and respectful of our students in all matters of discipline and correction.
- To develop moral and ethical work habits in students that will carry over into all areas of life.